Physical therapy and occupational therapy play important roles in preventing injuries and in helping a patient’s recovery. At Cape Cod Orthopaedics Physical Therapy, our highly skilled team of physical therapists and occupational therapists are dedicated to providing the best care possible and getting you back to doing the things you love.
We understand that each person is unique. As a part of our comprehensive approach, each patient receives a thorough evaluation and an individual plan of care that is designed to treat the whole person. In addition to our “hands on” approach, which includes manual therapy, patients receive an individualized exercise plan to meet their personal goals.
We offer physical therapy and occupational therapy at both of our locations. Being located under the same roof as your physician allows us the unique opportunity to work closely as a team, ensuring everyone is on the same page. We have systems in place that allow us to easily share information.
Our team of therapists use a variety of therapy techniques and therapeutic exercises to assist you in your recovery. And when you need a little extra encouragement and motivation to keep going, we are here for that too. We are committed to personalized care that helps our patients return to activities in the shortest time possible.
The Physicians and Administration of Cape Cod Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine continue to monitor CDC, Federal, State, and Local Coronavirus updates and recommended actions in our commitment to the safety of our Patients and Staff during this unprecedented time.
In order to protect our patients and staff, new protocols are being followed:
- You will receive a call the day prior to your appointment as a reminder of your appointment and to review instructions for your visit
- Patients will wait in their vehicles and will receive a cell phone call when it is time for their appointment.
- No visitors may enter the building with the patient in order to limit the number of individuals in the building at the same time, unless a parent to a minor, guardian or interpreter.
- Prior to entering the office your temperature will be taken and you will be asked a few questions. If your temperature is at 99.5 degrees, or above, you will not be seen and your appointment will be rescheduled.
- All patients, providers and staff in the clinic must wear masks, so please wear your mask to the appointment. If you do not have a mask, please inform the staff when you are called.
- Once cleared, you will be taken directly to PT/OT gym. Precautions have been taken to comply with social distancing as defined by CDC guidelines.
Our Providers, Billing Staff, Financial Manager, Human Resources, and Administration are accessible to you daily. We continue to have some staff working from home. In order to meet your needs, messages are checked daily and calls are being routed to the appropriate individual.
In order to contact the Physical Therapy/Occupational Therapy department please call 508-771-6685.
Thank you for protecting the health of yourself and others,
The Physicians and Staff of Cape Cod Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine, P.C.
Why Choose Us
Cape Cod Orthopaedics & Sports Medicine, P.C. provides the highest quality physical therapy on the Cape. We listen and respond to your patient’s needs compassionately. We aim to provide the most convenient and efficient care available anywhere for our patients.
Physical therapists are highly educated, licensed health care professionals who help patients improve or restore mobility, and in many cases, help patients reduce pain, avoiding the need for surgery and long-term use of prescription medications and their side effects. Don’t forget to follow us on Facebook for the most up-to-date news, information, happenings, etc! We are easy to find at: https://www.facebook.com/capecodorthophysicaltherapy/.
Cape Cod Orthopaedics Physical Therapy is unique in the integrated approach that we take to rehabilitation. In addition to highly trained therapists, we offer state-of-the-art equipment in our open-concept gyms, as well as access to a variety of other services, including, but not limited to:
- Work hardening and work conditioning programs
- Functional capacity evaluations
- Certified hand therapy
- Hand splints/custom braces
- Dry needling
- Sports-specific training
- Police and fire-specific training/retraining
- Vestibular rehabilitation
- Advanced manual techniques
- Functional Range Conditioning